18 January, 2006

Long hours of musing

I have been home on sick leave this week. Chest rattling, bellowing cough. This is a wonderful opportunity to work on my Talkshow Rivals game concept since lying down aggravates my cough.

There is a BBC radio series called Who Rules Your Life? (WRYL for short… really). Some programs are excellent listening. As far as I can tell, nearly all their regular programs do their own angle on the same question. The Science Discovery program has one about science, the Ticket about the entertainment industry, etc. 

While listening, I am updating text in the script, redesigning graphics, and doing a new layout of the documents. Now, you are talking about someone who normally can not walk and chew gum simultaneously, so the results are dubious.

No comments:

Post a Comment