12 May, 2006

Collage of an audio addict

Just spent the last few evenings writing a new entry for the Red Tent Blog about my new love of audio entertainment:

"With the occurrence of broadband Internet, I have discovered a new addiction. One far less expensive than buying books or renting DVDs… Audio! Podcasts, radio programs, playlists, online radio, lectures, debates, panel discussions, etc., are all at my fingertips and nearly always for free (shame on you, Ricky Gervais and New York Times Select). Oh, the bliss, an unlimited amount of wonderful things to listen to at any time of day, from any corner of the earth. It is just unbelievable. The reason I am mentioning this is that in the last few days, I have listened to some exciting audio programs, which I would like to share with you."


While listening to the Reith Lectures, I made this collage. Don't ask. It just sort of hit me.

No comments:

Post a Comment